Monday, April 11, 2016

The Thumbelina Collection - crochet patterns

 
 
 

As a child I grew up with H.C. Andersen’s tales.
I was deeply enamored and enchanted by the magical and bewitchingly captivating world he created in his tales. Throughout my creative career, I have repeatedly sought inspiration in his works, trying to extract that ethereal, wondrous feeling his world creates and transfer it onto my creations.
The Thumbelina Collection is composed of 12 crochet pendant patterns, each featuring a different design and carrying its own story.
 
 
 
This tutorial is composed of the first three necklace designs/ patterns:

The Key to My Heart
 
 
The Pearl Garden
 
 
The Tulip House
 

Etsy     Ravelry

6 comments:

Divya N said...

The pendants are so pretty,I would love to hear their stories, Do post them sometime

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Beautiful. I love how your creations can be inspired by literature. Have a wonderful week, Maya. xoxo Su

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Divya. There aren't any real stories apart from the one of H.C.Andersen. They relate to parts of the story - maybe I should have been more specific in the wording.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Su! Literaturebhas always been a valuable and neverending source of inspiration.

Mimi said...

Maya, I loved Hans Christian Andersen too. These are just darling! Mimi xxx

Unknown said...

These are about the cutest little necklaces I've seen. They are so unique and fashionable.

Thank you for joining us this week at Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop.

Olivia
Reinvented Collection