Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Crochet Flower Necklaces- new additions to the shop

 
 
 
 
I have been working on my textile jewelry collection for the past month, sans the time we were on holiday that is, and it really felt good taking a rest from crochet - although I was not completely detached from it.
 
But as it happens when inspiration comes flowing, I happily returned to it and made these necklaces to bring some refreshment to the shop. Come to think of it, I hadn't added anything for a while, so this feels good.
 
I worked with my favorite colors and flower patterns.
 




7 comments:

Kim said...

Your time away in that beautiful part of the world, Maya, seems to have filled you with inspiration; all these necklaces are beautiful!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hello Maya, your crocheted necklaces are just beautiful and so delicate!
Enjoy the weekend. Julie xo

Anabelia Craft Design said...

Hello, dear! Your crochet necklaces are always amazing. I can recognize them wherever you find them. Happy summer Sunday! xxx

Maya Kuzman said...

Yes, you are right Kim! Thank you on the sweet comment!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Julie!

Maya Kuzman said...

That's so sweet of you Anabelia!

The Charm of Home said...

These are so cute! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!