Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Easy DIY Beaded Earrings

 
 
 
Hello beautiful people!
 
I hope you are in a mood for some easy crafting today, because I have the perfect, the easiest and the cutest project ready for you today.
 
Lately, I have been making tons of earrings, literally and this time I kept to the basics, so for this project you won't need any fancy and expensive materials. The key players in the project are jump rings and head pins.
 
 
Let's get busy.
 
For the Dangling chain earrings, you need:
 
1. Jump rings - {10 per earring}. Mine are 7mm/ 0.3" in diameter. 
2. Big colorful seed beads. 
3. Earring hooks.  
 
 
 
Add a bead on every second ring and make it as long as you'd like it to be. The ones in the picture are 6 cm/ 2.4" long. For a more appealing look you can add 2-3 such beaded chains in different lengths. Just saying.
 
Small Hoop Earrings
 
For these, you need big jump rings / connectors (1.5cm / 0.6") and beads in various shapes and sizes.
 

 
 
 
Just bead the design you come up with, add the hook and there you go. All done in a  couple of seconds.
 
 
 
 Dangling Headpin Earrings
 
 
 
You need:
 

1. Beads in various sizes, shapes and colors
2. Earring hooks, jump rings
3. Eye / head pins

1. Beads several beads onto a pin after working on the design and make an eye when finished. Make a couple more, adding a different design to make the earring more appealing.
2. Put all on a jump ring and attach the jump ring to the hook. And there they are in a jiffy!
 


3. If you want to add more pins, attach each onto a separate jump ring and all of them onto a bigger ring and then on the hook.

 
 

 
 
Hope you like these and make some to spice up your summer!
 

12 comments:

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

Wow! These are lovely! I do have a jewelry-kit somewhere, maybe I should have a try at them. I really like the small hoop ones, those that are green as well as the orange ones. I do hope earring hooks are in that kit - I'm going to have a look!
Thank you for the inspiration, dear Maya!
Have a lovely evening,
Marjan

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Maya, you are always making something pretty. I love these earrings in different styles!

Divya N said...

Looks like you are cooking up a storm of earrings. Great work

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Julie!

Maya Kuzman said...

Haha... right you are Divya! Can't help myself :)

Kate said...

Lovely earrings, Maya. I'd like to give these a try. :)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Kate! That would be great :)
I'd love to see them if you post about them !

Maya Kuzman said...

Marjan, somehow I managed to delete my reply to you :(
Unintentionally!
I don't remember exactly what I wrote... Thank you so much for the comment. My fave are the ones with bigger hoops. Small but cute :)

Alhana said...

They look so chic and are so easy to make! Thanks for sharing. :-)

Tarahlynn said...

Thanks so much for sharing with us at the To Grandma's house we go DIY link party! You will be featured on my site (www.grandmashousediy.com) tomorrow morning when the next party starts!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Tarahlynn!

Christina(ArtDecorationCrafting) said...

Love the colors... they are so bright, perfect for summer. Thank you for sharing :)

http://artdecorationcrafting.blogspot.gr