Monday, August 14, 2017

Insta Feel: Summer Crochet






 

Happy Monday guys!

We've just returned from a friends' reunion weekend, which was awesome and unforgettable -  thank you! I somehow dared to hope I might furtively squeeze in a tiny, little bit of crochet work here and there, but as you can imagine, it was impossible and to tell you the truth I didn't have the slightest of desires to touch my crochet hook, let alone do some serious work in that direction. And it was worth it. Because nothing fills the soul better than great time spent with loved ones.
 
So now I am refreshed and ready to jump into a new week, but not before I had my cup of coffee and a jug of fresh internet ideas. As for the latter, here's what I picked for today's inspirational insta feel.
 
All relevant links can be found under #summercrochet.
 
 

 

No comments: