Sunday, August 20, 2017

What I Have Pinned Lately #4

 

Ah... in the past two weeks I found so many mind-blowing, beautiful crochet projects it was really hard to pick just a few for this post.
 
The above top was the latest find and sadly there is no pattern for this, but it can serve as a fantastic inspiration.
 
Next, there are these adorable flowers for which Mollie Makes generously shared the patterns. I can imagine a ton of projects with these!
 
 
On bloglovin' I immediately fell for this lovely hexagon afghan and there is a free pattern for it, thanks to Mijo Crochet.
 
 
 
And I simply couldn't resist pinning this absolutely gorgeous  little elephant!

 
For more crochet and craft ideas follow me on bloglovin' and pinterest too.
 

8 comments:

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

That elephant is sooo cute...!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

I like all of them but am really partial to the flowers and afghan. I can see so many uses for the flowers throughout my home.

Maya Kuzman said...

Pure happiness Marjan!

Maya Kuzman said...

Likewise Carol! Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Yes, the top is great inspiration and I love that hexagon too (as a table cloth). I'm spending too much time on Pinterest actually... so many gorgeous crochet projects to try!! If only we had 48 hours in a day ;-)

Maya Kuzman said...

Haha... I am sure it's everyone's wish Sigrid!

Kim said...

You do find the most beautiful crochet pretties, Maya. The little elephant is so very sweet and then there is the hexagon beauty.....be still my beating heart!

Mary K. said...

Those flowers are so pretty as is that top with the cool modern design. This is definitely not grandma's crocheting. And the little elephant is pure delight.